Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Quick Update

Just a quick update to note I didn't fall off the face of the earth or anything. Two Sundays ago, I took a break and went and saw Watchmen at the Alamo Drafthouse on South Lamar. I probably should have blogged the movie. I think I actually got a better appreciation of why God often does not intervene in the affairs of men when we think He should after seeing Dr. Manhattan explain it in the movie.

Last Sunday, I saw Spamalot. I guess watching a show based on the Holy Grail qualifies as some type of religious activity! Anyway, I'll be back at church this Sunday and talking about it on here, so stay tuned.

1 comment:

amy said...

Scott, just a quick note - I followed your Twitter comments because I had no clue what Twitter was...

thanks so much for the chuckles!