Sunday, March 1, 2009

Love and Healing. No B.S.

I returned to Journey Imperfect Faith Community today. I was curious about how the service would go, based on the fact I was told last week you never know what you are going to get each week. Plus, I just kind of felt drawn back there today. Although I don't intend to talk much about the service as I already covered them last week, I thought I would share a bumper sticker they have available for members. I think it pretty much sums up this church nicely.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't attend church, but I know a lot of the people at Journey, including Rick, and I think they are a great bunch and it's a great place for people who want to explore faith while stiill remaining outside the stoic traditional church model.

Jim Howard said...

I'm glad to see you posting again.

amy said...

B.S., as in the traditional sense?

As in, other churches will give you crap, but we won't?

Scott said...

Amy, I didn't take it as a commentary on other churches. Only a commentary on themselves. They offer love and healing. No bullshit. In other words, they try to be real.